- Free Delivery on UK orders over £30
- We ship worldwide
- 100% Profits go to Social Causes
Profits & Projects
LibberTEA is not-for-profit, limited by guarantee, company that has no private shareholders and no private profit-driven motive. We simply have a genuine desire to make a difference.
What do we do?
Our profits will be donated to various regional and community level social causes, within our 5 target areas, in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, while supporting clean water causes overseas.
- 1 adult in 6 has a common mental disorder.
- Mental health problems range from the worries we all experience as part of everyday life to serious long-term conditions.
- The suicide rate in Scotland rose by 8% between 2015 and 2016, to 728.
- Of those who took their own life in 2016 - 75% were male and 25% were female.
- Suicide is the most common cause of death for men aged 20-49 years in England and Wales
- Domestic abuse, includes physical, emotional and sexual abuse in couple relationships or between family members and occurs against women, men and children.
- People sleeping on the street are almost 17 times more likely to have been victims of violence. More than 1 in 3 people sleeping rough have been deliberately hit or kicked or experienced some other form of violence/abuse while homeless.
- On average, homeless people die at just 47 years old.
- Homeless people are over 9 times more likely to take their own life than the general population.
- Clean water changes everything - 663 million people worldwide have only dirty water to drink.
- Diseases from dirty water kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war - 43% of those deaths are children under five years old.
- Access to clean water and basic sanitation can save around 16,000 lives every week.
- Empowering women/girls - females are responsible for 72% of the water collected in Sub-Saharan Africa. When a community gets water, women and girls get their lives back.
- Animals also deserve to be free of abuse, torture and cruelty.
You can see who we donate to by viewing our social media donation updates.
Why do we do it - it's simple, we just want to make a difference.
LibberTEA is on a mission to play its part in making the United Kingdom an even more compassionate, tolerant and caring place to live.
We hope to achieve this by donating 100% of our profits from our tea business to organisations, charities and communities who give their time and strive towards improving the quality of lives of others in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland (and overseas).
Follow us on social media to get updates on the specific social causes we are currently investing in.
If you, or someone you know, can help promote our enterprise and further our cause by giving us media attention then please get in touch: hello@LibberTEA.co.uk